Workshop on HALDEX braking systems will take place at Kotel'niki (Moskovskaya oblast') on June 25-26.
Workshop starts at 10:00.
1. HALDEX Findex interactive information system
2. Disk and drum brakes of trucks, buses, and trailers: assembly, operation, maintenance
3. Mechanical and automatic HALDEX adjusting levers: assembly, operation, maintenance
4. Compressed air feed systems of trucks and buses: assembly, operation, maintenance
5. HALDEX compressed-air braking systems: assembly, operation, diagnostics, adjustments
6. HALDEX air suspension: assembly, operation, maintenance
1. HALDEX ABS anti-lock braking systems for trucks and trailers: assembly, operation, diagnostics, control units programming
2. HALDEX EBS EB+ electronic compressed-air braking systems: assembly, operation, diagnostics, control units programming
3. Training exercise on diagnostics and programming of control units of HALDEX braking systems
ТОNАR, FLIEGL, WIELTON, KOGEL and others are equipped with HALDEX braking systems. MAN, SCANIA, VOLVO, RENAULT and others use components of HALDEX braking systems.
After the workshop all participants will receive HALDEX certificates and service literature (including pneumatic and wiring diagrams) covering the above topics.
Service stations can be authorized as HALDEX SERVICES after purchasing HALDEX Diag+ diagnostic equipment and having their specialists complete HALDEX technical training.
Cost of two-day workshop for one participant is 16000 RUB (VAT included). Every third participant from your company trains for free!
Lunches and coffee-breaks for participants are provided by EUROPART Rus.